The cost of living is high in almost every part of the world. That being said, it’s not a surprise to us, if you are spending most of your pay check in covering bills and paying off student loans or even saving up for a comfortable retirement. But it’s necessary that you do something interesting with every paycheck; no matter how small. Here are a few of our suggestions…
- A well deserved holiday – have you been working particularly hard this month? Perhaps it was a new project, perhaps it was to prove yourself to someone…or even because you want to get that promotion. No matter what the reason was, if you have been working very hard, then no doubt your brain and body will be begging for a holiday. Go buy yourself plain tickets for a weekend end getaway or book yourself a campsite spot. Connect with the nature or socialize with others; but let yourself relax as you well deserve it.
- Accessories that will make your work clothes more interesting – wearing the same outfits every week can feel daunting. Sure, you’d like to buy yourself more outfits; but that’s not always an option. What you can do, is accessorize it so your outfits don’t feel very boring. New baubles, watches, work bags, hair accessories…these are all great options. You can buy cheap watches online with ease these days, and the same can be said for the rest as well. Do try and remember that you are suppose to be “official”; so resist the call of the bling and stick to stylish yet subtle.
- Something that will make working less tiresome – if you are someone who prefers to wait until you hear of watches for sale to buy them, or not someone who enjoys baubles, or someone who doesn’t have the time for hair accessories, then you are a more patient and practical person. For someone like this, getting something useful to both your private and work life, will be perfect to spend on. Have we spotted you well? If so, then look for things that will make your work more efficient. Stylish yet comfortable work shoes, a better home office chair, a table lamp, a desk organizer for your work desk…all and any of these will work well for you. You can view more here https://watchplanetshop.com/collections/womens-watches.
- A better means of entertainment – research shows that all work and no play might not make you “a dull boy”; but it will certainly make you sick. If you are an office worker, chances are that you don’t spend a lot of time outdoors. Buy yourself a bicycle, roller skates or even a penny board to change this. Though it will not give you exercise like the others, hover boards too can make an excellent gift to yourself this pay day.
- Bath andzrelaxation aids for those worn out days – if you spent all month working hard, yet things have no plans of slowing down in the months ahead, then planning out holidays is out of the question. Instead, spend on bath oils, salts and other things that will help you relax your body and rejuvenate your mind.